My friend Rachelle and I found ourselves using the word "sketchy" all too frequently our freshman year of college so we implemented "Sketchtober." That was six years ago and now we still wish eachother a happy Sketchtober every year!
Anyhoo...I am not in my usual jovial mood so instead of griping and complaining about all the things that are annoying me..I am going to make a happy list! I find this sometimes helps a little bit.
A- art! I am going to take an art class this month and learn how to use water colors! It is a six week course and I am super excited.
B- bikes and Brandi Carlile! I love my bike and the solitude it provides me. Brandi is my favorite artist. she makes my soul feel good with her awesome voice.
C- cheese! I just love cheese. Maybe that is what I am missing in my life today!
D- dogs! I have been seriously thinking about getting a dog. I really want one. Any thoughts?
E-europe! So much cooler than here.
F-friends! My old friend Preston is cooking dinner for me and my friend Jen tonight! very exciting because he is a fabulous cook!
G-giving presents!
H-hiking! I went hiking with my boyfriend this weekend and being outside in the clean air is one of the best feelings ever.
I- icecream!
J-jokes!
K-kisses!
L-listening to music! Especially now that i have really cool iPod speakers!
M-marty! My fabulous boyfriend
N-napping!
O-opening presents!
P-pandas! I want one
Q-quiet time!
R- reading! I love reading so much- it provides a great escape.
S-shoes and swimming!
T-traveling!
U-umbrellas! i hate using them, but i like the way they look. i have a really cool shirt with umbrellas on it.
V-vincent van goh! I literally couldnt think of anything else and he is pretty cool.
W-wine!!
X-xylaphones?!
Y-yole! My 14 year old dog that is truly the s***
Z- zebras! I couldn't think of another Z and zebras are pretty cool.
Well, I feel a little better...
What happened to the little precious you picked out already?
ReplyDelete